I'm not really sure now, but I think among all the SID based synths I've checked out I've never seen this one so here it goes.
The HyperSID, a Subtractive Hardware Synthesizer based on the C64 SID Chip, you control it via MIDI and also with a custom built VSTi that controls all the parameters in the synth. You will find documentation and downloads in the official website.
- 3 OSC per key (Monophonic)
- 1 OSC per key (3 Voice polyphonic)
- 4 Waveforms per OSC Tri , Saw ,Noise, Pulse (combinatorial)
- OSC transpose range +36 to -36 Semitone
- OSC cent range -50 to +50 Cent
- OSC ring modulation
- 3 Amp Envelope ADSR
- Multimode analog filter 12dB/Octave HP , LP , BP and (combinatorial)
- 1 LFO Part with sync , retrig and invert capability
- 1 Step LFO Part with sync , retrig and invert capability
- 2 General purpose envelope generator with invert capability
- Individual routing for each modulation source
- 88 Parameter for controlling overall synthesizer (automation recordable)
- Flexible preset manager with save and load function
- Built in 64 categorized Factory preset .
- Clean sound without any Self oscillating in most of the Presets
- Automatic real time synchronization between software and hardware
- Independent MIDI out path from host
- Very low CPU usage