C64Music!

Commodore 64 Music in the real world & other related SID stories

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

64Chaos!


I was waiting for this email to arrive, I found this band ages ago, but I needed a bit more info on how they use the Commodore 64 in their setup, so I emailed them before posting anything. Finally I was told that my email was lost somewhere in the spam folder. Yuck ! Well anyways, here comes the story finally.

64Chaos are Drjin_51 and Yuki Luke and they are from France and Japan, living in Lille, France. They have released online the fantastic mp3 EP "Time-S" which include 4 songs, one of them instrumental (Zeburaman rocks!!!!) I'm quite impressed with them, I just love to hear new bands coming out with Commodore 64 sounds. And this one is quite cool I must say... Hopefully we hear some more of 64Chaos soon !
"...we use the c64 with a very intuitive piece of software known as Prophet 64, this allow you to use the sid as you would use an analog synth or beatbox, joystick or potentiometer controlled.

We use a microsync to midi sync the prophet 64 patterns with other gears as we also use Nintendo Nes or Famicom, gameboys ataris or bent toys. We also use a pc ;)..."

//

http://www.64chaos.com/

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger



The C64 Banner Exchange
The C64 Banner Exchange

The C64 Banner Exchange
The C64 Banner Exchange

The C64 Banner Exchange
The C64 Banner Exchange



C64Music! is a publication by 1xN.org

© 2007 Some rights Reserved

enjoy life.