Custom built cartridge synthesizer for the C64 by Paul Slocum, geek, hacker & musician from Texas, member of treewave.
- supports all 3 voices
- works with the common C64 piano keyboard overlay
- custom keyboard routines: can play up to 3 notes at once
- no latency
- can change patches and settings while playing
- support for 2nd SID chip (stereo chorus effect)
- filter cutoff control via paddle controller
- generates color patterns based on notes played
- ability to turn off video chip to reduce noise
- cartridge version copies itself to RAM (you can remove the cart)
- can be assembled to replace the c64 BASIC ROM!