C64Music!

Commodore 64 Music in the real world & other related SID stories

Friday, December 16, 2005

The Digi we were looking for...

A kind reader sent us yesterday one of the digitunes we were looking for ages ( see digitunes for your brain... ) It was probably 15 years ago the last time I heard this digi, when I stupidly sold my whole Commodore 64 setup + disk collection to a stranger... arrrghh.. whenever I think about it I hate myself...

The digi is sampled from Billy Idol's "Flesh For Fantasy" but I haven't got a clue of who sampled it into the 64, no credits , no graphics , nada... this is probably one of my biggest traumas of the Commodore 64 era.

Enjoy this Coldcut !

.prg
the real thing for the Commodore 64

.mp3
recorded with an emulator - Thanks Darren!

Update:
just found out that it was done by Radwar. Check the release info. Read more about Playing digis on the 64: theory, SID internals, $d418 digis, and Pulse Width Modulation in the issue #20 from C=Hacking.

---
Illustration from To Be on Top

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger



The C64 Banner Exchange
The C64 Banner Exchange

The C64 Banner Exchange
The C64 Banner Exchange

The C64 Banner Exchange
The C64 Banner Exchange



C64Music! is a publication by 1xN.org

© 2007 Some rights Reserved

enjoy life.